|Material:||Heat Friendly Synthetic Wig|
|Cap Size:||This Wig comes with the elastic strap. This provides additional comfort, as well as confidence your wig won’t fall out, or get blown away by winds.|
Unforgettable beauty begin with this gorgeous textured short wig with all-over loosely curly layers, layered page can be styled full or smooth--depending on your mood. The technologically advanced capless construction is designed using the softest and most lightweight materials for maximum comfort.
Advantages of Capless Wigs
Capless wigs allow your head to stay cooler than solid capped wigs. This is due to the fact that it is made with less hair and the specific capless construction allows for some air flow to the head and scalp.There are also adjustable straps or hooks at the nape of the neck to secure the wig in place.
Add Your Review
Cap Size & Hair Length
Please choose the right cap size and hair length when you place order
|Front to Back|
|Side to Side across forehead|
|Side to Side over top|
|Temple to Temple across back|
|Nape of Neck|
|Child / Ulara Petite (UP)||20-20.5"||12-12.5"||10-10.5"||10.5-11"||12.5-13"||4-4.5"|
- Front to Back(inch)
- Side to Side across Forehead(inch)
- Side to Side over Top(inch)
- Temple to Temple across Back(inch)
- Nape of Neck(inch)
How to Put Your Wig On
1) Find the front and the back of wig (the label goes in back).
2) Brush your own hair back; securing longer pieces with a hair pin and place a wig cap over your head (keeps the wig securely in place.)
3) Grasp the wig at the top and slip it over your head from your natural hairline to the natural hairline in the back.
4) The wig should feel secure but no too tight. You can adjust your wig for a secure, comfortable fit.
5) Style as you would your own hair. The small tabs in the front of the ears can be adjusted to hold the wig close to the face. Be gentle with the hair.
Cleaning the Synthetic Wigs
Gently remove tangles using a wide tooth comb, working gradually from the ends to the base.
Submerges your wig in cool water. Mix in a small amount of Shampoo for synthetic hair. Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes. Gently swirl without rubbing.
Rinse with cool water to remove shampoo. Gently press with a towel to remove excess water. Do not rub or wring.
Dry & condition Place on a folding wig stand, spray with a Leave-in Conditioner, and allow to air dry. DO NOT WRING OR SQUEEZE.
Styling the Hair
Storing the Hair
It is best to store the human hair in its original container. Or you can store the hair in a plastic bag.
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Delivery Time
Processing Time: different processing times for different orders
|Standard Order:||It will take 7-10 days.|
|Lace Front Wigs Order:||It will take 10-15 days.|
|Monofilament Order:||It will take 18-25 days.|
|Full Lace Wigs Order:||It will take 15-20 working days.|
|Hand-tied Wigs Order:||It will take 15-20 working days.|
|Men Toupees/ Women Toppers Order::||It will take 40-45 working days.|
Delivery Time It will take 2-4 days for you to receive your items.
Due to force majeure, the delivery time may be affected.
Delivery Methods & Charge