If you are a new user who are unclear about how to pick the styles of wigs, don't be panic, our New Buyers Guide will give you a professional guidance here. In fact, all the wigs are of the following five types: the cut style, the cap size, the material type, the colour collection and the hair length.
Cut Style1Start with the cut style! You can browse by length, texture and hairstyle at Divasis. At the beginning, you may tend to select the style you're familiar with. A more dramatic look can be made when you are get used to wearing a wig. That's where the fun begins. You want to change. By wearing wigs, you can achieve amazing and flexible looks in a few minutes.
SHOP BY LENGTH & HAIR STYLE
SHOP BY HAIR CUT
Cap Size2While average size wigs tend to fit about 95% of customers, you will find that quite a few wigs also come in petite and large sizes. Consider that many also have adjustable straps that give up to 1/2" so that you can achieve a comfortable and secure fit.
|Cap Size||Circumference||Front To Back||Side To Side Across Forehead||Side To Side Over Top||Temple To Temple Across Back||Nape Of Neck|
|Child / Ulara Petite(UP)
To determine the right size wig for you, measure the circumference of your head from the front hairline, behind your ear, to the nape of your neck, to your other ear and then back to the front hairline. Jot down your measurement then consult the table below. Please note that sizes may vary slightly by brand and that not all wigs are available in all cap sizes.
Material3When considering composition, or how a wig is structured, think about the material type as well as the cap construction.All the wigs at Divasis are made by Human Hair or Heat Friendly Synthetic Fiber. Choose a suitable wig, you'd better choose the right material first.Then you need to deal with the cap construction.
While you may have preconceived notions about human hair and synthetic hair, the truth is they both have advantages and limitations which make them the right choice in different situations.
PREMIUM & REMY HUMAN HAIR
are the highest quality human hair available
hair cuticles kept running in uniform direction resulting in less tangling
more careful collecting and processing techniques result in higher quality product and contribute to higher price
the most durable hair type
HEAT-FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC HAIR
offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used - max 350°)
can be more challenging to style than human hair
special care must be taken to avoid tangling
colors may vary from non-heat-friendly synthetic hair
less durable than regular synthetic hair — 2-3 months with proper care*
Different cap constructions each have a specific method of attaching hair to the cap and each with its own set of advantages.Just choose the cap type you like.
- Creates the most natural movement as each hair moves freely
- Each hair on the entire cap is hand-tied onto the base
- The softest and most comfortable cap, it's ideal for a sensitive scalp & hair loss
- Allows for styling versatility as you can comb the hair in any direction
- Also known as 100% hand-knotted
- Creates the illusion of natural hair growth from the scalp where the hair is parted
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a sheer base (but not entire cap)
- Can be found just at the crown, along a pre-defined part or across the full top
- A full mono top allows for parting & styling versatility
- A double mono has an extra layer of soft material for added comfort
- Creates the illusion of a natural-looking front hairline
- Each hair is individually hand-tied to a section of sheer lace (but not entire cap)
- Allows for styling hair away from the face
- Most are ready-to-wear & temple-to-temple
- Made with a delicate material that should be handled with care
- Includes both capless and traditional constructions
- Most durable & affordable
- Most or all of the cap has open wefting for better air ventilation
- Often gives the hair a naturasl lift with built-in volume at the crown
- Hair is pre-teased at the root to help mask the cap beneath
Colour4FIND YOUR PERFECT COLOUR
As all wigs offer a rang of colour choices. It shows you different looks on different colours and you can make a decision easily. Both human hair and synthetic wigs have different colours and you can have a reference when you don't know which one to choose. Although we have provided the wigs colour chart for your reference, it's still a little hard to figure out a perfect match to your own hair colour just by judging the picture on screen. We suggest you to pick the colour which you think will be a close match (either slightly light or dark) and try blending it with your own hair. This will give a more natural look, a unique variation and more depth and dimension to your own hair.
Length5Different hair length brings you differnt looks and styles. You can change your hair style if you choose various length.Short hair make you smart and pushy. Medium hair adds a sense of grace. Long hair is sweet and feminine.Below is some popular length.You can shop our wigs by length or buy hair extensions as you like.